The SRJC Archives serves as a repository for the historical records documenting the founding and evolution of the College. Its mission is to collect, organize, preserve, and make available the official and historically valuable records of the College.
The SRJC Archives includes:
- Photographs (primarily prior to the 1980s)
- Bear Cub and Patrin yearbooks
- Historical Oak Leaf collections (except 1956-1959)
- Course Catalogs (prior to 1998) and Schedules of Classes
- Biographical materials of faculty and staff
- Governing documents
- Correspondence and memoranda
- Reports, surveys, and studies
- Publications, handbooks, programs, and newsletters
- Brochures and pamphlets
- Posters and promotional items
- Scrapbooks and news clippings
- Oral history tapes and transcripts
- Artifacts such as buttons, promotional items, SRJC branded clothing, etc
- WWII letters
- Electronic records
- and more!
Access to materials from the Archives is available by appointment from Monday through Friday during regular working hours.
Please use the information request form if you would like to request materials from the SRJC College Archives.